asked Jan 26, 2015 at 11:13am
Hp HP LaserJet 4

need to know where RB1-3493 part goes on hp Laserj

I have a laserjet 4+ and the part RB1-3493 is loose and I can not tell where it goes on the printer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Joe
It's a PCB holding plate. Here is a diagram showing where it goes.
It's #15 in the diagram. Good luck
by moe on Jan 27, 2015 at 10:39am Add comment