asked Jul 14, 2013 at 6:41pm
Epson Epson Stylus Photo R280

Epson stylus R280 - Need front plastic tray

I recently went through a move and for whatever reason that front paper holder piece (if you know what it's called please let me know) has vanished.

It would appear that for my printer to function, that piece MUST be there. Any idea where I might be able to find a replacement?
Mrdfrost, I am sending you a page from the product diagram\\parts list for this printer. Let me know by reference number which part you need and I can get you pricing and availability information. Hope this helps.
by unknown on Jul 16, 2013 at 10:26pm Add comment