asked May 27, 2009 at 2:02am
Epson Epson Stylus Color 3000

Epson Stylus 3000

There is a cable in the bottom of the paper feed tray compartment that runs from L to R that has disconnected!. I think it is the PQ connection cable and that it should connect to the RHS of the right paper guide, but i cannot find where to connect to. Can anyone help??
If this is a flat ribbon cable about 1/4 inch wide, it connects to the paper width sensor. The sensor is located on the right side of the left paper (movable)guide.
Hope this helps.
by unknown on May 27, 2009 at 10:17am Add comment
Thanks for your reply, but i can't see anywhere on the right side of the left guide to accept the cable! It is the 1/4 inch ribbon!
by davidn56 on May 28, 2009 at 12:24am Add comment
The above advice is correct, it connects to the right side of the left hand paper guide directly above where the cable runs along the casing.

by unknown on May 28, 2009 at 6:05am Add comment
Thanks Guys.
That solved my problem!
Thanks again!
by davidn56 on May 29, 2009 at 2:54am Add comment
Your're welcome.
by unknown on May 29, 2009 at 7:48am Add comment