asked Dec 18, 2000 at 6:49am
Hp HP CopyJet M

HP IIP Front roller gear

Where does the front roller gear go?

I have an HP IIP that jams. I was told to replace the "front roller gear" and I found one, but I'm not sure where it goes. I don't see a gear that looks similar and I don't want to disassemble the printer unless I have to.

You give me very little info to go on. I assume it is jamming in front of the drum, in which case it would be the drum drive clutch assembly. It is located on the right side of the printer near the front.
by moe on Dec 18, 2000 at 1:26pm Add comment
It crumples (acordian style) as it gets to the cartridge.
by unknown on Dec 27, 2000 at 5:56pm Add comment
That's the drum drive clutch assy. Goes in the right front of the printer, under the side panel.
by moe on Dec 27, 2000 at 6:06pm Add comment