asked Dec 17, 2007 at 12:20pm
Hp HP OfficeJet 5610

Looking for input and output paper trays

I've got an HP Officejet 5610 printer and I'm looking for the input and output paper trays.

Part numbers are:
Input Tray: Q7310-40003
Output Tray: Q7310-40004
Unavailable except used. Everprint has them for $100+ each, but they are "refurbished". I guess that means they wash them. Don't even look at Pinnacle Micro's prices unless you have a strong heart.
by moe on Dec 17, 2007 at 4:33pm Add comment