asked Mar 24, 2007 at 1:16pm
Hp HP OfficeJet 7210

Part for HP 7210 All in One

Hi I am after a part for a HP 7210 All in One Printer.
The plastic part where the cartridges make contact to has been damaged and i would like to fix the printer as it is not to bad.

Would appreciate it if anyone could help.

I might be wrong, but I don't think there are any parts available for this model. I assume you are referring to the service station that the cartridges park on. I fixed the last one that broke by epoxying the parts together. You have to clean the broken ends real good first. Also makes it a bit easier to remove the service station from the printer first. Hardest part there is getting the cover off.
by Anonymous on Mar 24, 2007 at 8:24pm Add comment