asked Mar 14, 2007 at 2:06pm
Hp HP LaserJet 1200

hp 1200 fuser

Can anyone help me if I just buy the fuser if I saw shredded film at the back off the printer or I need to buy the whole assembly? Thanks!
The recommended part to replace is the fuser assembly.

LaserJet 1200/3300-3330 Fuser, RG9-1493-060CN, 110V Fusing Assembly

Moe can probably sell you one.


The 1200 fuser has fragile plastic parts, and those parts are not available unless you buy the fuser assembly.

I also recommend buying: Gear, RA0-1088-000CN, I've had the locking flange on these break when I removed them, and you have to take this gear off the old fuser and put it on the new one.

by Stephen on Mar 14, 2007 at 3:25pm Add comment
I replaced 2 of those films today. I really have to get around to doing a video of the procedure and make up a kit for the site before the printers become obsolete.
by moe on Mar 14, 2007 at 3:57pm Add comment
moe, How much for the parts?
by jing300 on Mar 14, 2007 at 4:28pm Add comment
If you click on "Moe" in the title bar of his post you can email him.

Or click on the crossed tools by his name... (go ahead... I dare you...)
by Stephen on Mar 14, 2007 at 4:39pm Add comment
Hey....I resemble that remark!
by moe on Mar 14, 2007 at 5:29pm Add comment
Fix Your Own Printer now offers a LJ1200 Fuser Fixing Film Replacement Kit.

by twang on May 9, 2007 at 4:17pm Add comment