asked Feb 24, 2007 at 9:41am
Hp HP DeskJet Plus

Looking for an HP Banzai Plus Hi Main PCA

I have a HP PSC 2410 Photosmart I need the Banzai Plus Hi Main PCA (Q3083-60153)

Where can I buy one? google search only shows avalable in Netherland.

Daughter tripped over USB Cable and cracked PCA Board.
I just had one like that in our shop where the dog tripped over the USB cable. Tore it all up. I was able to take the connector off of a junk printer and repair it. It's a bit of work, but quicker, easier and cheaper than finding and buying a board. If the board has broken traces, you can usually put a jumper wire across them. I've repaired a lot of boards that way. HP doesn't sell a whole lot of stuff for their DeskJet line. They consider most of them disposable.
by moe on Feb 24, 2007 at 9:49am Add comment
I am trying that right now, the board is cracked, I am going to soider a usb cable to the board because it is broken. The Lands are very small so I am trying to trace then back to a previous soider point and connect there, there are three other traces that are broken to I am jumpering those as well. I am worried that this is a multi layered board and there may be some broken traces inside.
by swieduwi on Feb 24, 2007 at 10:44am Add comment
I am havin trouble getting the USB to work, Can someone verify these connections.

Red - +5V connects to R91 (Resister)
Black - Ground connects to Ground
Gree - + Data connects to R114 (Resister)
White - - Data connects to R95 (Resister)

F | G W
R | * *
O |
N | * *
T | B R
by swieduwi on Mar 1, 2007 at 11:30am Add comment