asked Sep 13, 2006 at 11:30am
Apple Apple StyleWriter Pro

Apple LW Pro 810 exit rollers

Does anyone know a work around for the exit rollers on an Apple LaserWriter Pro 810? The ones on there have turned to jelly.
Are there other rollers inside that I should be concerned about? Prints fine to the external tray at the moment.

In a case like this, what we do is find rollers that are close from an HP model and substitute those. Necessity is the mother of invention. I haven't seen an 810 in years so I don't remember what the rollers looked like or what size they were. If I saw them, I have a good memory for roller size and shape and could probably come up with a substitute.
by moe on Sep 13, 2006 at 5:03pm Add comment
There are Compaq equivalents for this. The printer was made by Xerox but their equivalent part is no longer available. The Compaq part number is 134569-001. I got mine from http://www.theprinterplace.com/parts/compaq_spare_parts.html. There are only 4 left as of now! - unknown