unknownasked Nov 2, 2000 at 5:52pm
LaserWriter II NT
1) When power is applied, all four lights come on.
2) The power and toner lights go off.
3) The power and toner lights come back on, the paper light goes off,
and the jam light stays on.
4) The toner and jam lights go off.
5) The power light blinks.
6) The test page begins to print.
7) The jam light comes on. The paper stops with no more than
one fourth of an inch extending from the tray.
8) After clearing the 'jam' the jam light goes out and the
toner light comes on.
9) Any attempt to print a document causes the jam light to go on.