asked Aug 23, 2004 at 8:16am
Hp HP DeskJet 600

HP Office Jet 600

I am looking for a replacement ribbon cable that runs to the toner cartridge on my office jet 600. The existing cable has been bent and damaged. Does anyone know where to find this part?
The cable is sold with the carriage and the odds are good that the electronics assembly that it plugs into will also have to be replaced. This is because HP charged the style of the replacement cable. Bottom line: The electronics assembly is no longer available.

If the cable is still electrically sound, I've had some success in straightening them using heat. Use a cloths iron set on low heat. If this seems reasonable, repost and I'll supply disassembly insturctions.
by Bert on Aug 23, 2004 at 10:32am Add comment