asked Nov 4, 2003 at 7:32pm
Epson Epson Stylus Color 660

epson 660

i have an old epson 660 and a piece of cardboard (?) fell out, partially ink-soaked, sorta shaped like a rifle with a square cut-out on the end. what is it? and where is it supposed to go?
please help!
Goes over by the parking station. Some time ago...on another thread....Denny advised a person that this ink "catcher" had no real value and not to worry.
I don't know the "tech" name for it...it hangs up through that square cutout....go to www.inkjetart.com and view the pics of an Epson being disassembled...been awhile so I cannot remember if it is shown well.

by Rudy on Nov 4, 2003 at 9:21pm Add comment