asked Jul 2, 2003 at 2:52pm
Epson Epson Artisan 810

epson stylus photo 810

my son dropped the printer it does now make an terrible noise as if it is jammed ( without any paper nor cartridge).

I decided to open it to try to identify what was blocking it but can't find the cause, found a spring and a plastic black piece loose inside and I'm not sure where it should go. Does anyone have a diagram of what epson stylus photo 810 should look like inside?

Thank you
Claudia: As an "Epson Authorized Service Dealer", there's only so much information and help that I can legally give. What you need is a Service Manual. REGUARDING SERVICE MANUAL AVAILABILITY: I have not actually checked, but I have been told that service manuals are available from: "NATIONAL PARTS DEPOT" @ 1-800-524-8338; "VANCE BALDWIN ELECTRONICS" @ 1-800-432-8542; "ATLANTIC EXCHANGE" @ 1-888-327-2822; "COMPASS MICRO, INC." @ 1-800-388-8595...You may find it easier to actually go on-line and check out each of these dealers, JUST TO BE SURE...Good Luck! Denny Conway ....P.S. HERE'S SOME INFORMATION POSTED FROM ANOTHER PERSON, THAT MAY HELP: Master 10/05/2002 03:22:56 Re: Epson stylus adjustment programs
You can find any service manual or service adjustment program for EPSON inkjet printers at ...OR... SUBJECT: SERVICE MANUALS & SERVICE PROGRAMS...POSTED ON "FIXYOUROWNPRINTER.COM" PRINTER REPAIR SITE... Eva 2/14/2003 23:31:11 Re: Epson Color Stylus Error Codes. See - they have all service manuals and service programs. Due to them I fixed the same error on me C20! They are friendly! ...OR... Brian 7/02/2003 16:21:01 Re: epson 740 repair booboo: part fell out, where go. I bought the manual from If you need a real Epson, etc. service manual, get one from there. It is very cheap, easy and fast....Good Luck! Denny Conway
by Denny Conway on Jul 3, 2003 at 5:20pm Add comment