asked Jun 12, 2003 at 7:46pm
Hp HP LaserJet 5MP

Fixing film or fuser exit kit?


I'd like to know which kit I should order from your web site to repair my HP LaserJet 5MP -- would it be the "fixing film" or "fuser exit" kit? The problem i'm having is the paper gets wrinkled on the right side and that the toner doesn't fuse on that side as well. It seems that the black cylinder or drum inside the rear end of the printer has a stripped film which is causing the wrinkle. I'm guessing that this is the fuser ... but reading the suggested repairs on your website indicates that the right kit to order is the 'fixing film". Can you please help guide me as to which kit I should order? Thank you very much!


Order the fixing film kit. The fixing film is bad.

by unknown on Jun 12, 2003 at 8:22pm Add comment