victoriawilliamasked Jan 8, 2021 at 12:33am
How do I reconnect my chromecast to a new WiFi?
To reconnect chromecast to a new wifi, you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Change the Wi-Fi network of Chromecast or Chromecast Audio
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast or Chromecast Audio.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap on your device Settings.
- In the Device settings menu, scroll down to Wi-Fi, then tap Forget Forget Network.
- Follow the setup steps to set up your device on a new network.
For more information, go to:-Google Chromecast Setup Chromecast Set Up
There is nothing complicated there, especially if the settings remain the same as in the past. Another thing. if you still need to connect vpn download