asked Aug 24, 2020 at 7:31am
Hp HP DeskJet 930C

Broken plastic component (hook)?

I was printing as usual when at a certain point the second sheet of paper got stuck in the printer in some strange way. Eventually I managed to release it but when I did that I notice that one of the "hooks" (black plastic component) was on the paper tray. How is that part called? Is there a place where one can order spare parts? How can I replace it?



Sorry to tell you, but there are no parts available

by moe on Aug 24, 2020 at 7:39pm Add comment