Geoff Sales

asked Mar 6, 2020 at 1:10pm
Brother Brother HL 1250

Paper feed tray

In the tray, there is a metal flap which I presume feeds paper when the tray is closed. This flap keeps popping up when I put paper in. It seems to be kept in place by a plastic clip, which may have worn down. Can I buy one, and how is it fitted?