asked Feb 13, 2020 at 2:30pm
Hp HP LaserJet 4200

Tiny piece of white plastic missing for stacker

Hi everyone--

I recently replaced my 4200. The stacker does not work. Looking at the 4200, in the left back corner I can see that there is a tiny white plastic square on the printer itself with a plastic descending arm that pushes down the black comb in the back that is missing. The piece is present on my other printer. Does anyone know what the part number for this is, or the name, and where I can get one? Or, is it possible to jury rig something? Thanks so much, dt

Check with PrinterTechs , they carry parts like this

by ofcourse on Feb 24, 2020 at 11:54am Add comment

Thank you for sharing this great post, I am very impressed with your post, the information given is very meticulous and understandable. I will often follow your next post. mapquest driving directions

by sukalu88 on Mar 6, 2020 at 1:58am Add comment