joywillifordasked Aug 2, 2018 at 5:59pm
close printer cover error
I get an error stating the printer cover needs to be closed but it isn't open.
1 : The machine is out of paper or paper is not properly loaded in the paper tray.
Do one of the following:
- Refill the paper in the paper tray and press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start or Start.
- Remove the paper and load it again. Then press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start or Start.
- If the problem is not resolved, the paper pick-up roller may need to be cleaned. Clean the paper pick-up roller.
2 : The paper tray indicated on the LCD is not installed properly.
- Re-install the paper tray that is indicated on the LCD.
- 3 : The paper you are using may not meet our specifications.
- Check that you use the paper that meets our specifications.