asked Feb 3, 2018 at 10:38am
You are not recognising my Brother DCP-135C as existing - why is that?
I am getting a message Clean Unable. Can't find it in the manual. What can I do
- Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46″ pops-up in the display.
- Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
- Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
- Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
- Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
- Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.