smithsaraus1asked Jan 12, 2018 at 5:07am
How Do I Enable Netflix 4K HDR on SHIELD TV?
I want to use Netflix on my SHIELD TV in 4K HDR but I don't know how can I enable Netflix on my TV? Can anyone tell me about this?
1) A 4K HDR TV with at least one HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2.
2) A Netflix plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD.
3) Internet connection with at least 10 Mbps download speed (Netflix recommends 25 Mbps).
1) Ensure that you have the latest SHIELD Software Upgrade installed. Go to Settings > Device > About > System Update.
2) Confirm that your HDMI cable is plugged into an HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2 on your 4K TV. HDCP 2.2 is required for Netflix 4K.
3) Check your Netflix plan to ensure that it supports streaming in Ultra HD. You can check which plan you're currently on at www.netflix.com/ChangePlan.