After good overall cleaning including all the ink cartridges housing, etc. . I can do a hard reset successfully. Then, when I power back the printer, I can see the ink carriage moving nicely and all the red lights are on the cartridges, etc . . . but!!, when I push any button . . . the error 6500 comes back!!! and can be temporally removed only with a hard reset. Please help!!
I feel that your reset software program can resolve my problem. Please give me your comments at your earliest. Thanks.
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. Solution is first of all you can try to reset your printer -
- Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
- Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
- Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
- Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done,
After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
- Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
- Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
- Properly seated
- Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
- Close the inner cover and top cover