PerceptionUnpluggedasked Apr 20, 2017 at 11:01pm
Blank page between every printed page
After upgrading to Windows 10, my HP Officejet Pro 8630 began spitting out a blank page between every printed page. HP support says it's a coincidence the sensor went bad at the exact same time. HP states my only 'fix' is to purchase a new printer. Anyone know a solution
Basically this happen when you have installed new ink cartridges or if you have made any changes with drivers installed in computer.
1. Restart printer 3-5times.
2. Perform power cycle as it usually fixes 70% of issues with printers.
3. Make sure plastic strip that comes on new ink cartridges have been removed before installing them.
4. Check if old ink cartridges have not been exhausted.
5. Try cleaning the copper plates of ink cartridges with soft cloth.
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the "thumbs up" button!
Incase the issue persist you may contact http://www.pcasta.com/support-for-hp-printer/