asked Jul 8, 2000 at 8:14pm
Hp HP CopyJet M

Where can I get this part (RS1-0287-000)?


Now that it looks like the problem that I'm having with my HP LJ IIP may be due to the "split gear", I am having problems finding where I can get a replacement part?

I've checked locally, and so far no luck. One place on the web lists the part, but has no stock.

Does any one have any other suggestions for where I might purchase ONE of these?